One of the the fastest growing private companies and RIA in the US is hiring! Are you looking for a change to join a dynamic culture?
We are currently seeking ambitious wealth management professionals possessing a desire to provide more specialization in the areas of client service, planning, investment management, administration and business development. If you are passionate about this area of business and desire to join an amazing team and company culture... please contact us.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience and/or trust services
- Have an established book of business in Wealth Management
- Proven ability forming relationships with internal branch sales people (referral sources)
- Strong technical skills in account/asset management
- Consistently deliver a world-class client experience
- Series 65 registered with required state
- Insurance license preferred
- Ability to work effectively with high net worth individuals and clients with investable assets of $1 million or more
- Able to provide highest level of service to all clients
- Ability to form relationships with branch sales people
- Strong relationship management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong client network and existing book of business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and face-to-face relationship building abilities
- Community and civic minded
- Self starter, self motivated
- No ego, energetic, and a dynamic personality
Excellent compensation package includes full benefits
Charlotte, NC and surrounding area.