Large High Profile Non Profit Seeks Senior Level Finance Executive - Orange CA
Atlantic Pacific Group, Inc. is a national executive search firm based in Laguna Beach, CA. We specialize in identifying extraordinary senior level professionals on behalf of our clients with experience in Accounting/ Finance, Human Resources, IT, Sales and Corporate Legal functions.
In this role, you will act as a strategic business partner to patient services. You will oversee the entire accounting function including revenue accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and month end close. Position reports to the COO. This role oversees the day to day accounting/ finance function and also acts as a key strategic contributor partnering with patient services and other senior executives.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Develop, analyse and manage proposed fiscal programs.
- Work with the Leadership Team and Board of Directors to develop and manage the agency budget and grant-related funding proposals.
- Analyze and monitor cash flow needs and support all treasury related functions.
- Provides support to long term strategic, operational and financial planning.
- Management of all Revenue Cycle, Finance/Administrative Reporting, Risk Management and Compliance.
- Provides leadership in all aspects of Revenue Cycle management including intake/registration, charge capture, billing and collections.
- Oversee patient accounting, billing and reporting and ensures compliance with regulations of both governmental and private funding sources.
Our client offers a positive and progressive environment with a highly competitive compensation plan, outstanding benefits and an environment where you can feel great about the work the agency is doing. For more information about this outstanding opportunity, contact our office to have a confidential conversation with an executive recruiter.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in accounting/ finance experience with at least 10 years in a senior leadership role.
- At least 5 years recent experience within the healthcare industry with demonstrated success in partnering with business unit executives, specifically patient services.
- Highly analytical skill set with ability to manage, improve and grow the agency from a data perspective.
- MBA, CPA designation is a plus but not required.
- Demonstrated ability as an effective leader and manager including coaching skills.
- Ability to think strategically, providing vision to department.
- Must be a self-motivated, self-directed demonstrated decision maker.
Atlantic Pacific Group, Inc.