VP Accounting - Mortgage - CPA
Are you interested in working for a company that is setting the standard in both innovation and production? This is not mortgage done the same way under a different name. Our client is an industry leader that is forging new territory around every corner. Explosive growth!
Atlantic Pacific Group is an executive search firm in Orange County CA with 19 years experience representing the best clients and talent in the real estate and finance industries. We are the career brokers that have helped 100's of executives make the next critical move in their career. This is one of those career defining roles!Job Duties:
- Managing a team of 7 associates, you will be responsible for managing the entire corporate accounting function (Enterprise wide) and ensure compliance with GAAP.
- Manage processes and provide solutions/ opportunities for improvement and action plans.
- Manage and coordinate month end close and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Complete and coordinate audits.
- BS Degree in Accounting
- CPA Designation
- Proficient with Oracle and advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, complex corporate accounting function.
- Mortgage specific experience is required with familiarity with Fair Value, MSR Valuation and Securitzations.