• Lead underwriting efforts for fix/flip and commercial line of credit loans for the purpose of acquiring and financing single family and multi-family assets and portfolios
• Interface with borrowers during the underwriting and due diligence period to collect information and discuss their business plan
• Conduct income underwriting, cash flow analysis, credit reviews, business plan and track record due diligence
• Assess borrower operating capabilities, entity structures and other relevant items
• Develop underwriting memoranda and present recommendations to the Investment Committee
• Manage multiple underwriting projects concurrently in a fast-paced deal environment
• Exercise discretion, independent judgement and problem-solving abilities to complete work assignments
• Minimum 4 years of underwriting experience, strong preference for previous experience in fix/flip, C&I, bridge loan, construction or commercial loan underwriting
• Strong financial modeling capabilities
• Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Superior attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills Value Proposition:
Work for an outstanding leader!
This role is with CoreVest finance in Irvine, CA. Beth O'Brien, President & CEO was recently named Women of Influence 2018 by Housing Wire. Under O’Brien’s leadership, CoreVest has closed more than $3 billion in loans and financed more than 25,000 properties across 43 states. The company won the NREI/IMN award for innovation by a nonbank lender in 2016 and was chosen by Freddie Mac for its inaugural securitization in the single-family rental market in 2017. Be a integral part of an industry leader!
Each member of “The Core” plays an important part in the growth of the residential real estate investing industry. We are here to serve investors nationwide and provide them with affordable financing for their real estate investment needs.Outstanding Benefits!
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and other benefits
- Time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays
- 401k Immediately
Atlantic Pacific Group is the exclusive recruiting firm for CoreVest. If you would like to learn more about this exciting organization, contact us immediately for a confidential conversation about your career objectives and details about this excellent opportunity. Contact Suzy Siegrist or Linda Blakemore 949-494-1420