ModSpace seeks a Treasury Accountant to join our North American finance and accounting team.
ModSpace is a mid-sized, privately held firm with 80+ locations across the US and Canada. Our role offers good exposure to a breadth of treasury functions, opportunity for growth in a fast-paced company while offering work/life balance you don't find in public accounting! The Treasury Accountant works closely with a Senior Accountant, reporting to the Manager Financial Operations on cash, funding and debt-management activities as well as monthly GL activities.
For more about ModSpace and what we do, visit our YouTube Channel!
Position Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with managing the company's cash and debt position on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Monitoring and maintaining adequate funding needs and determining the daily borrowing and repayment position under the US and Canadian revolving credit facilities.
- Assisting with managing the daily debt reporting process
- Participating in month end close process including preparing journal entries, reconciling accounts and preparing account analysis
- Collaborating with operations personnel and management to ensure visibility is maintained to key accounting data
- Preparing ACH and wire transfers, ensuring accuracy, and facilitating approval.
- Compilation and preparation of the monthly borrowing base
- General ledger activities and reconciliations, including interest and debt activity
- Unapplied cash analysis and reduction
- Analysis of fees related to financial operations
Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills
Ambitious, goal-oriented, self-motivated
Ability to prioritize workload, handle multi-task situations and coordinate efforts across functions
Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of employees and management
Experience with Oracle preferred
All ModSpace team members must have:
- PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
- A drive to provide world-class customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- The highest levels of integrity
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
Paid Time Off – 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.
Please view a copy of our US Equal Employment Labor Law poster here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf