Lead all aspects of a corporate tax department. This position is responsible for the Company's tax compliance, tax planning and accounting for income taxes. The successful candidate will lead domestic and international tax initiatives by providing tax technical support and liaise cross-functionally as well as with third party advisors.
- Responsible for completion of federal and 14 state income tax returns including all related analysis and support. Major federal tax computations to include Research and Development Credit, Subpart F and corresponding Foreign Tax Credits, Forms 5471s and 5472, APB 23 analysis and applicability of the December 22, 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Manage federal and state income tax audits.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting for income taxes, including preparation of quarterly and annual tax provisions in accordance with US GAAP, monitoring reserve for uncertain tax positions, permanent reinvestment assertion and valuation allowance issues, and preparation of tax footnote and appropriate disclosures for worldwide consolidated audited financial statements.
- Accountable for transfer pricing compliance.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls (SOX) are in place regarding accounting for income taxes.
- Tax lead for domestic and international tax matters.
- Strong technical knowledge of complex tax issues.
- Demonstrated cash tax optimization.
- Proven leadership, management and mentoring skills.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally within the business.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- BS/BA in Accounting, CPA or Masters in Taxation preferred
- 8 – 10 years of corporate tax experience.
- Experience in a large, complex, global manufacturing environment. Experience with international tax planning a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with federal income taxation of international transactions.
- Strong ASC 740 knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, able to research complex tax matters.
- Strong systems background (Oracle/SAP and ProFx). Experience with tax applications a plus.