Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Chicago, IL (Loop)
Length: Full Time
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities - MUST HAVE at least 4 years corporate....
In order to identify and recruit successful employees, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will:-
- Own the recruiting process and review and improve interactions with candidates, hiring managers and candidates. You will work very closely with Hiring Managers to ensure that they adequately understand the needs and the requirements and expectations of the recruitment process and also that the interview process is fully documented.
- Source Candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job and also seek out and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent.
- Screen, Interview, and Assess Candidates - Schedule all interviews and then prepare and advise the candidates beforehand. Review resumes, cover letters, and assess interview performance. Ensure that all pre-screening and screening activities for prospective employees, including where appropriate co-ordinating and completing background screens and drug tests.
- Assist with Hiring Process and administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees as well as assist with the orientation process - work closely with the Human Resources department during this phase.
- Stay Up-to-Date with Industry Trends - must have in-depth knowledge of Finance and Banking industry by attending educational seminars, networking, and industry events in order to gather such knowledge, as well as learning from hiring managers.
- Sector-specific experience
- Experience recruiting through full lifecycle
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)