Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Welsh & Associates, Inc.
Posted on Feb 12
The Accountant supports the Assistant Controller and Accounting Department.
• Assist in tracking of Accounts Receivable
• Prepare and send Certificate of Origins to customers
• Assist with preparation of export documents
• Review AP Batches and Check Runs
• Review and approve ACH bank activity and positive pay rejects
• Initiates ACH/Disbursements to vendors
• Collect and reports inventory, revenue and labor KPI’s weekly
• Communicate with purchasing managers on weekly inventory reports
• Completes all journal entries and review financials
• Reconcile reports monthly
• Cost management for new parts
• Prepares tax reporting to corporate as needed
• Assist with journal entries and review of accounts during month end
• Review inter-company accounts for accuracy and completion
• Responsible for annual reporting on 1099’s
• Assist with audit requirements as needed
• Assist with forecasting as required
• Performs other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time - by Controller or Accounting Manager.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or business with emphasis in accounting, is required.
1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data, with attention to detail.
Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
Terms of Usage
AccountingProfessional.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)