Sr. Financial Analyst - Miami, FL
Rapidly growing, international organization is looking to hire a bilingual (English and Spanish), Sr. Financial Analyst to support the CFO and the LATAM team with budgeting, forecasting, planning and data analytics. High visibility to the executive team and a lot of opportunity to grow internally!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual budget. Overseeing Capital and Operating expense budgets and providing key insight.
- Orchestrate the assembly, generation, analysis and reporting of all (KPIs) key performance indicators and align with company's goals.
- Partner with the business including the Latin American accountants and executives, to ensure proper governance and control over expenses.
- Create budget packs and presentations
- Perform monthly actual to budget variance analysis
- Design sophisticated financial models to support business decisions
- Create & develop reports and key performance indicators to fulfill the needs of all departments
- Write the commentary, provide the analysis and assist in monthly KPI's and metric deck.
- Assist in creation of business cases to help executive team in decision making
- Implement internal checks and balances to ensure the integrity of the data results and its relevance to the business, and coordinates changes with the Finance Systems & Reporting team.
- Perform other functions and projects as assigned by Financial Planning & Analysis Director, Director of Risk & Financial Analysis or Chief Financial Officer.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field from an accredited and reputable university
- Solid (3-5) years of progressive experience in financial planning, accounting, budgeting, forecasting and data analytics
- Knowledge of SQL and MS suite (especially excel pivot tables, V-lookups, queries, formulas, etc.
- Competency with financial data modelling
- Fluency in English & Spanish