The Sr. Financial Analyst will provide support to a wide range of Corporate Planning functions including active participation in the annual planning process, financial projections and budget preparations. This position also:
- Participates in the preparation of financial models relative to earnings, Capex spending, income tax projections, etc.
- Collaborates with Service Line Directors of Finance (DOFs) & Corp. Department heads during the development of the business plan. This includes assisting in preparation of the annual plan (budget), analysis of appropriate cost drivers, target metrics, etc.
- Responsible for Plan consolidation and upload into Hyperion Financial Mgmt & Planning
- Participates in preparation of the revised quarterly forecasts.
- Reviews Capex spend vs. budget and communicates findings to Sr. Mgmt
- Develops and prepares relevant management reports in order to meet the needs of Sr. Management
- Develops and maintains relations within service line DOFs and Corporate Department heads in order to ensure optimal exchange of information.
- Participates in the diligent review of businesses which could be subjected to acquisition or supports outside firms during diligence audits
- Ad-hoc financial analysis for special projects as required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- 5+ years of progressively responsible financial analysis experience
- Strong Excel skills, Hyperion experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking abilities
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Command of Microsoft Office Suite
- Hyperion experience preferred
- 2 years public company experience preferred
- Self-starter who is motivated and able to identify problems, recommend solutions, and implement and own projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to build good working relationships with various department leads
- Handles multiple, concurrent assignments effectively