SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
Are you ready for a super cool move? To a super cool company?
If so, we want to know who you are!
Our fun client, an industry leader, has asked us to find you!
If you've got the following skills, education and experience, please submit your resume ASAP! We're setting interviews this week and next...
If you get your resume to us ASAP, we'll review and if selected further detail will be provided!
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA License is preferred; must at least show strong intention to become certified
- Minimum of 3 years is required, some public accounting is preferred
- Multi-location experience strongly preferred; large or public company strongly preferred
- GAAP, balance sheet and income statement methods, internal controls, and other areas related to financial reporting requirements
- Proven ability to systematically enhance processes and drive improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with a preference of Workday GL experience
- Energetic, quick-learner who is driven to produce a high quality product
- Ability to analyze, research and solve problems
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments and management levels within the company
- Skilled in organization, prioritization, time-management and attention to detail
This company has a unique environment and has been voted one of the most fun companies to work for!!!!
Competitive salary and benefits