The Senior Manufacturing Accountant supports our Tulare, CA Finance team and is primarily responsible for providing analysis of key plant performance metrics, sharing insights with plant operations leadership of performance trends and ensuring policy compliance with monthly financial reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Tracking and analysis of raw material and finished good shrink to provide leadership insights including analysis of fluid dairy purchases and sales
• Track and present analytics of the variable operating cost metrics for Direct Labor, Utility Efficiencies and Other Variable costs
• Review and present financial and operating metrics to the plant leadership team to drive continuous improvement in plant costs.
• Other duties as necessary
Required Experience & Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience
• Must have a strong aptitude for numbers, be well organized and be able to demonstrate proficient computer skills in MS Office to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ERP Systems
• Manufacturing/Production Accounting Preferred in Food, Dairy or related industries
• Experience must include analyzing data and using to drive business decisions/results
• Knowledge of Enterprise Software Preferred
• MS Office with intermediate skills in Excel
• Highly detail oriented and organized
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
• Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrates excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills
• Executes outstanding internal customer communication and relationship building techniques
• Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting or desire to obtain.
• Manufacturing experience in Dairy
Work Schedule: Hours: 8AM - 5PM (some flexibility). This role may require off shift hours and weekend as needed.
Land O’Lakes, Inc offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance as well; many other company sponsored benefits.
Land O’Lakes respects and appreciates the sacrifices Veterans make for our country and value the leadership and decision-making skills you bring to Land O’Lakes. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful within Land O’Lakes, Inc. We hope you’ll consider sharing in our mission.