Senior IT Auditor/Manager- Located in Miramar- 50% travel
· Recognised degree in Information Systems, Business studies or other related subjects/ CISA (or similar qualification).
· At least five years’ experience in external and/or internal audit within Professional Services or a large Corporation.
· Audit experience in major ERP systems particularly SAP.
· Demonstrated proficiency in IT General Controls reviews and Application Reviews.
· Demonstrated experience in broader IT related projects – systems implementations/ cyber risk projects.
· Demonstrated audit experience in areas outside of IT.
· Broader Internal Audit and/or Accounting experience and qualifications [e.g. CIA/CFE or CPA].
· Experience auditing in a high controls reliance environment.
· Experience and/or a sound understanding of the Manufacturing Industry
· Application controls reviews.
· Security reviews.
· IT general environmental risk/control reviews.
· Data analysis reviews.
· IT Standards on security and governance, e.g. ISO, COBIT, ITIL.
· SAP audit experience.
· Data Analysis techniques.
· Executive presence – a confidence and maturity to deal with all levels of personnel in the business.
· Effective communication skills and strong report writing skills.
· Initiative and the ability to work autonomously especially on more difficult assignments.
· Ability to resolve conflicts as they arise.
· Effective time management and organisation skills.
· Capacity to make appropriate professional judgements including the ability to recognise and assess audit/business issues as they arise and to develop effective solutions.
· Diligence in the thorough performance of all assigned work and a sound work ethic.
· Ability to work effectively in a team, sharing knowledge and supporting other team members. This includes the ability to both lead and follow and willingness to roll up sleeves as needed.
· Proficient in English and Spanish (written and spoken). or portuguese.