Great accounting opportunity with a growing and solid local company!
Computes and prepares data for journal entries and prepares monthly account reconciliations.
Assists with the preparation of financial statements, reports, and taxes.
Reviews and analyzes general ledger account balances.
Verifies accuracy and makes recommendations for corrections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries.
- Complete general ledger operations
- Monthly closings and preparations of monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist year end closings.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required with a minimum of 3 years related experience and knowledge.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
Call Pete or Mike
"Michiana's Most Connected Recruiters"