LINK Recruiting Group, a specialized search and placement firm, is seeking a Payroll & HR Administrator for our Northeast Denver construction client. This position offers excellent long-term stability and professional growth, not to mention being part of a hard working team that likes to have fun. So...if you’re a smart, motivated and dedicated professional looking to be an integral part of the accounting team, then this is the opportunity for you!
The Payroll & HR Administrator is primarily responsible for weekly payroll processing and on-going internal customer service and HR support. Must be able to manage and communicate company’s philosophy of mitigating risk. Secondary responsibilities include supporting the accounting and construction team with special projects as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process weekly in-house payroll for up to 200 field and office employees to include data entry of weekly timecards, audit/review reports, and check & ACH processing
• Payroll tax filings, reconciliations, and reporting
• Manager certified payroll compliance and reporting
• Process and maintain garnishments and unemployment claims
• Employment verifications; pre/post employment drug tests and background checks
• Benefit administration and annual open enrollment
• Maintain employee master files: I9s, E-verify, new hire paperwork, benefits forms, and training records
• Maintain employee handbook
• Generate various reports: Affirmative Action Plan, Training, and Union benefits
• Prepare job descriptions and assist in reviewing job applications
• Assist with monthly closing as needed
• Assist management with termination and separation documentation
• Year-end W2 processing
• High school diploma or GED is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred; payroll and/or HR certifications a PLUS!
• Minimum of five years of full-cycle in-house payroll experience
• Construction, certified payroll and HR generalist backgrounds are a MUST; union experience is preferred
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook; ViewPoint experience is a plus
• Strong alphanumeric data entry and 10-key skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers.
• Ability to adapt to changes and flexible to new and increasing responsibilities.
• Excellent at meeting deadlines, multitasking, organizing and prioritizing work assignments
• Minimum of $55k salary (BOE)
• Position is eligible for annual discretionary bonus depending on company profitability
• Comprehensive benefits package (75% employer paid medical & dental; 2 weeks vaca & 5 days PTO; 401k; STD and LTD; company functions and casual office)
LINK Recruiting Group is a specialized search and placement firm dedicated to cultivating long-term relationships with Accounting, Finance and Administrative professionals in multiple industries. At LINK Recruiting Group we recognize the unique dynamic in matching a candidate to a company. We devote our time to identifying our client's needs and matching them with our candidate's goals. With over 20 years of recruiting experience, we know what works: gathering the facts, managing the process and delivering results.