Provide all aspects of financial planning and analysis support to the Business Segment and C-level executives. Provide all levels of financial and analytical support to functional areas and establish solid business partnership in areas such as expense management, contract pricing efforts, profitability analysis and alignment of strategic goals.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of annual Operating Plan process and generate appropriate analyses as required.
- Review and analyze monthly, quarter-to-date, and year-to-date actual variances vs. budget and prior forecast.
- Manage monthly forecast process and provide analyses of current forecast vs. budget and prior forecast, including MD&A and variance analyses, and recommend plans for improvement.
- Monitor profitability actual and forecast trends and team with Accounting to provide guidance and recommendations to improve profitability.
- Identify and follow through on financial issues and variances against actual results and previous forecasts; develop early warning system and alerts for unusual events.
- Maintain and improve reporting requirements through management of TM1 software or other tools for budgeting, forecasting, and actual reporting.
- Recommend and implement improvements to business planning, finance, and reporting processes.
- Manage and drive financial aspect of key business initiatives. Manage other financial planning projects as required