In this exciting role, you will be the face of our client's Human Resource Team by supporting both hourly and salaried employee questions/inquiries in a manufacturing environment. You should possess basic office skills, including MS Office products (Excel and Powerpoint) and understand the highly confidential nature of HR information. The ideal candidate can be flexible with their hours and offers a "do what it takes" attitude. Our client boasts a great team, great culture, exceptionally clean facility, and a dynamic environment! Apply today for this immediate need!
Tues, Wed & Thur 7:30-4:30 or 8-5 (your choice!)
Every other MondayFriday's on occasion
Requirements include ...
- Strong administrative skills, including MS Office experience (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude with excellent communication/presentation skills
- Flexible team player willing to adjust their hours worked and schedule, as needed
- Ability to ensure HR information is handled in an extremely confidential manner
- Must be able to pass a hair follicle drug screen
- Willingness to be flexible with schedule