FINANCIAL ANALYST BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits include:
FINANCIAL ANALYST IMPACT:
The Financial Analyst applies principles of cost accounting to help define cost structure
FINANCIAL ANALYST DETAILS:
• Assists with the planning, studying, and collecting of data concerning the costs associated with business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
• Assists in the preparation of bookings.
• Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to help determine effects on costs.
• Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic report comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Analyzes audits of costs and prepares reports (i.e. gross margin analysis, sales order profitability)
• Compiles cost information to be used in operating budget preparation.
• Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting cost and profitability of products or services.
• Appraises and evaluates real property or equipment for sale, acquisition, or tax purposes.
FINANCIAL ANALYST BACKGROUND:
• A Bachelor’s degree in the Accounting, Business or Finance is required.
• Two (2) to four (4) years of Business Analysis/Accounting experience required.
• Excellent personal computer skills required.
• Prior use of electronic accounting systems required. Current SAP experience is required (ECC Version 6 GUI Version 7.4).
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook (electronic mail), Word (word processing), Excel (spreadsheet, graphics, etc.) is required.
FINANCIAL ANALYST NEXT STEPS:
All applications are confidential - Apply now for immediate review.