Leading pharmaceutical manufacturer has an immediate need for a contractor with a background as a Accounts Payable, Accountant.
This position responsible for providing financial and administrative support in order to ensure effective and accurate financial and administrative operations
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
The receipt and verification of invoices, invoice approvals, disbursements, expense vouchers and wire payments. Provides customer service support to internal clients and suppliers. Resolves accounts payable issues with vendors and completes special projects work as required by the accounts payable department.
- Computer skills in Excel, JD Ewards, Oracle/SAP environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 4 years or more experience in Accounts Payable accounting in large corporate office
- Commit to a 3- 6 month contract with extension possibility
- Can work in a high paced environment
- 40 hours a week, located in North Wales, PA