|The Manger of Financial Systems will work with the functional business departments (Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing) to develop a robust and comprehensive suite of financially themed reports and metrics that will provide Division Leadership with real-time and actionable data, providing line of sight into the drivers of the business financials. |
This person will lead the development, documentation, training, and deployment efforts that support operational processing and financial reporting of the Hyperion Planning/Essbase system. They will be responsible for the execution of projects that will effect the consolidation and integration of the Americas.
|KNOWLEDE/SKILLS/ABILITY: || |
- Well-honed financial analysis acumen preferably gained through experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- A high degree of proficiency and technical knowledge of Hyperion Essbase & Planning and interfacing with ERP systems, and the ability to provide support and enhancements to those applications.
- Hyperion system administration – system optimization, dimension management, security and reporting.
- Proven track record in delivering IT application solutions with an emphasis on speed, flexibility and efficiency that align with the overall business strategies and support the needs of internal customers through flawless execution.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive projects to completion on or ahead of schedule.
- Strong understanding of finance, accounting, reporting, analytics and associated best practices.
- Excellent written, communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Must be a strategic, analytical thinker who can execute vision and communicate results very effectively, including the ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
- Must have experience supporting technical departments and be familiar with core technology.
| || |
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or Information Systems.
- 5-10 years experience of combined Financial Analysis or Accounting with IT support, with 3-5 years experience in management.
- Prior experience in leading global Oracle financial application development.
- Experience in system implementation and deployment of financial applications.
- Experienced in developing and managing financial budgets and targets.
- Deep understanding of Hyperion functionality, configuration, and architecture.
- Strong financial orientation and ability to develop solid working relationships with end users.
- Strong project management experience.
- Ability to analyze high level business needs and come up with innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Able to communicate effectively to technical, business and executive audiences.