Investor Reporting Analyst - 3 Weeks Vacation and Excellent Opportunity for Advancement
Atlantic Pacific Group is the premier executive search firm specialized in the real estate and finance industries, with over 18 years of experience supporting Orange County's top employers, we've helped 100's of professionals take their careers to the next step.
Our client is a growing and cutting edge mortgage company who is seeking an Investor Reporting Analyst. Our client has excellent benefits including education reimbursement and 3 weeks vacation! Beautiful location in South Orange County!
The Investor Reporting Analyst is responsible for generating various monthly accounting reports for assigned investors, analyzing results and ensuring accurate and timely completion of required reports and compliance with investor guidelines.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Forecasts principal and interest advance for the securitization on monthly basis, using specified pooling and servicing agreement; ensures that reports are prepared within the timeframes and other terms established in the servicing agreement.
- Creates and distributes monthly loan-level remittance reports to appropriate trustee, including the Loan Modification Report, REO Liquidation Gains and Losses, and Stop Advancing Report.
- Remits funds to investors to meet servicing agreements by preparing wire transfers.
- Reviews the pool to security reconciliation for discrepancies of loans to make the necessary corrections.
- Analyzes remittance differences between investor accounting reports and remittance reports to maintain cash in custodial account.
- Validates data coming from other departments and works with those departments to resolve any discrepancies, e.g., modification reports and liquidation reports.
Education & Experience:
- Systematic and Diligent. You have a keen focus on the details and like to follow a plan.
- Thoughtful and Perceptive. You like to come up with new ideas, and can focus on both the minor details and big picture.
- Quality Focused and Industrious. You’re passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering results.
This is a non-exempt position. You can earn an additional 20 - 25K per year in Overtime PLUS bonus! Apply Today!!! You will not get stuck in our applicant tracking system. Call us and talk to a real recruiter who cares about your career advancement!!
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years of related experience, including investor accounting and reporting in the loan servicing, mortgage lending, or mortgage banking required.