A global leader provides growth, opportunity, and gives employees flexibility in how they get the job done. Their goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
The Senior Integrated Auditor conducts audits on finances and systems, such as information system integrity and transaction accuracy. When discrepancies arise, he/she will document them and report them as a first step towards finding an issue's root cause. He/she will also execute internal audits of established business practices and create formal reports for relevant senior parties. By being analytical on our internal and external processes, our client will continue its rapid growth as they mitigate inefficiencies and problem areas.
- Manage and conduct operational, integrated, IT, and regulatory audits.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with business and process owners to support the audits and value-added initiatives.
- Develop audit scope and objectives, risk and control assessments, work programs, audit reports, and other deliverables of audit work.
- Execution of all audit activities including planning, fieldwork, workpaper review, reporting, and wrap-up.
- Identify internal controls which mitigate the identified risks and develop effective test strategies.
- Confirm with process owners and management to ensure all relevant internal controls and risks have been identified.
- Direct the daily progress of fieldwork, informing the manager and management of the audit status.
- Review staff documentation and audit evidence to support the audit objectives providing appropriate and constructive coaching.
- Add value through developing recommendations and action plans to eliminate or mitigate observed risks.
- Communicate audit findings to the Audit Manager and management on a timely basis.
- Prepare draft reports and other communications. Lead, coach, and supervise staff and ensure optimal performance; Provide timely and effective feedback.
- Assist in the design, maintenance and execution of continuous monitoring programs that effectively assess changing risk and the impact on internal controls and planned audit activities.
- Perform the audit in accordance with departmental and professional standards.
- Work in a group/teaming structure and collaborate on a continuous basis to efficiency complete work tasks.
- Obtain an understanding and knowledge of Organization as well as the industry.
- Identify training needs for self and others to contribute to continued growth, continuous learning, and professional development.
- Participate in departmental initiatives, administrative matters, and special projects as assigned by Audit Managers.
- Utilize data analytics on audits and advisory assessments including communication of results and implications to team members and other throughout the business.
- There is NO SOX testing in this role.
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- While not required, previous experience with regulatory compliance audits and/or regulations like FFIEC or AML or BSA or OFAC is a big plus!
- CPA or CIA required.
- Big Four or Public Accounting experience a plus.
- Someone who can be instrumental in being able to identify risks and controls and then helping design tests for those controls. Very little of the work in the Audit team is repeated from one year to the next- you'll be working on lots of different projects so need someone who can write leading practices and make value added recommendations.
- Someone who has the ability to drive change through the business and has the interpersonal skills to work with senior leadership to make those changes happen.
- Someone with strong project management skills.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Email resume to January@janfaygroup.com for immediate and confidential consideration