Extraordinary opportunity to join a growing, high profile organization. Due to expansion, fast track public accountants that already made the transition to Industry are needed as addition to staff. Enjoy a team environment where learning and growth are fostered by a mentoring management group.
Internal Audit Manager
Our client is an industry leader looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their team. The company boasts a team-oriented culture with great benefits. They pride themselves on being able to provide their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for the financial, operational and compliance audit activities for the company. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Internal Audit Manager will examine records of departments to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Manage audit planning, including risk assessment, scope development, review and refinement of audit work programs and staff assignments/logistics.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships at multiple reporting levels and facilitate conversations to explain deficiencies and obtain commitment to action plans.
- Prepare audit reports of findings and recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Lead, coach and mentor audit staff to ensure successful individual performance, staff development and overall attainment of departmental goals and objectives.
- Keep current on changes in US GAAP, Audit standards and regulatory changes and drive awareness across the department.
- The Internal Audit Manager will conduct special studies for management.
- The Internal Audit Manager will have 5+ years’ related experience; public accounting and IT/Financial Services experience preferred.
- Big Four experience preferred, not required.
- Working knowledge of Internal Audit Standards and GAAP required.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in internal controls.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and audit management software.
- The Internal Audit Manager will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or other business related field.
- CPA required.
Email resume to January@janaygroup.com for immediate consideration
Janfay Corporate Recruiting is a boutique recruiting and staffing firm specializing in the placement of Accounting, Finance and Cyber Security Professionals.