Janfay Corporate Recruiting is a boutique recruiting and staffing firm specializing in the placement of Accounting, Finance and Cyber Security Professionals.
The Leader of IT Audit conducts audits across various business functions. When discrepancies arise, he/she will document them and report them as a first step towards finding an issue's root cause. He/she will also execute internal audits of established business practices and create formal reports to relevant senior parties. By being analytical on our internal and external processes, Vantiv will continue its rapid growth as we mitigate inefficiencies and problem areas.
- Develops and manages internal Security, Technology, and Integrated audits.
- IT Audit Leader will focus mostly within IT Security. You will work directly with IT and Security Senior Leadership, and work to help with security configurations, web applications firewall (WAF), and PCI Compliance.
- Manages the risk and control identification, testing, and documentation of assigned audits.
- Ensures audit reports are well-written and adequately communicate the objectives, scope, and results of audits conducted.
- Can provide insights on industry best practices for security and technology operations.
- Communicates results of audits to management and regulatory compliance agencies, as applicable.
- Ensures that audit issues are clearly written, well defined, and root causes are identified.
- Works with management in all areas to define the audit function as it relates to overall business activities.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Trains staff to plan, scope and perform internal audits and risk assessments.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- This position does not work with SOX compliance, that is under a different department. Thiis position will focus on IT Audit and Security.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends and emerging risks.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Develops and administers schedules and performance requirements.
- Manages the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including methods, performance, and staffing.
- Mentorship and guidance to direct reports and coaching to Senior Auditors, we are looking for a leader who has a passion for leading and developing their team!
- Minimum of 10 years experience related to IT Auditing with a Bachelor's degree.
- Relevant certifications required, security focus preferred (CISSP, GSNA, CISA, CRISC, etc.)
- Prior supervisory experience and ability to grow and develop audit team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills