Do you thrive on data conversion? Are you an exceptional communicator with good benefits administration & ACA knowledge?
Our client is an industry leader who truly values their employees. They attribute their success to their people and offer excellent compensation and benefits as proof of their commitment to everyone they employ. In this exciting and challenging role, you will perform a variety of client management activities related to the conversion of HCM data; with a primary focus on benefits, Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and Leave of Absence. You will assure client resolution and satisfaction and escalation of any outstanding issues to the Manager of our client's HCM Services Team. Apply today if this describes you and your experience!
In this position, you will be empowered to do the following:
- Be the primary point of contact for clients during the ACA and benefits implementation process
- Set ACA and benefits implementation timeline with clients
- Lead weekly implementation calls
- Assist clients in set up of work flows
- Provide client training for rollout of benefits and open enrollment
- Diagnose, research and analyze customer issues and requests
- Monitor ongoing issues
- Work with clients over phone and email
Requirements include ...
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training, experience and education
- Basic understanding and use of technology/software such as MS Excel (required)
- 2+ years of payroll and/or accounting experience
- Excellent communication, analytical and customer service skills
- General HR knowledge, including recruitment, talent management, etc
- Solid knowledge of benefit plans, configuration, and enrollment processes
- Basic knowledge of HCM product(s)
- Strong math/accounting aptitude and related audit skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge of federal and state tax compliance
- CPP, SPHR or equivalent preferred