The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of financial software. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that all financial modules are meeting organizational needs. Duties include collaborating with IT and finance staff to meet business requirements; may be responsible for end user training. In addition, the employee will ensure that consistent practices are used throughout the company to maintain the integrity of the system. Familiar with relational database concepts, object-oriented system structure, system logic, and report writing. The incumbent relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Typically reports to a project lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintenance of account posting rules, custom validations, and other system logic.
· Report writing.
· Responsible for data integrity reviews and other quality control tasks.
· Fields, prioritizes, and completes end user requests.
· Responsible for launching data integrations.
· Investigates posting discrepancies and business process errors.
· Maintains role assignment matrix.
· Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of financial analytics.
· Knowledge of report writing.
· Knowledge of process improvement.
· Ability to complete data mining.
· Knowledge of database concepts.
Eeducation / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Related field.
· MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
· Experience with Workday is preferred.