Lead and manage all aspects of company-wide financial planning, including the annual budgeting process and in-year forecasting.
· Implement best practices as it relates to financial planning and analyses including processes, systems, tools and techniques across the organization to create a set of global standards.
· Refine the integration of our international business units and recent acquisitions with the corporate organization.
· Lead the global project to identify and implement a new financial planning software solution.
· Work directly with business unit leaders to solve business problems using the tools of financial analysis, forecasting and ad-hoc data analysis.
· Understand the key drivers of our business and be the subject matter expert, coaching your business partners in the areas of costing, budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting.
· Define, develop, implement and improve methods for measurement, evaluation and reporting on the key drivers of the business.
· Develop gross margin profiles at the brand and product level by working with commercial organization and cost accounting.
This position is ideally suited for a self-driven, relationship-focused finance professional ready for a stretch assignment within a unique corporate environment. This individual should be extremely analytical, highly organized with superb time management capabilities and strong relationship management abilities. Other requirements include:
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
· 6 plus years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility within the finance function of an organization
· Expert in financial planning and analysis, modeling, systems, accounting, reporting and controls
· Advanced Excel skills
· Business acumen that drives decisions at both strategic and tactical levels
· Ability to manage and work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal oversight
· Ability to direct the work of others in gathering, analyzing and reporting of different types of various types of financial information
· Well-developed written and oral presentation skills
· Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally
· Demonstrates positive attitude and takes a proactive approach
· Sees challenges as opportunities and translates them into actionable tasks
· Displays grace and presence at all times
· Energized by fast-paced environment
In addition, we value the following skills and experiences:
· Working knowledge of ERP/MRP software packages
· MBA or CPA
· Experience in both public and private environments, having achieved the level of Senior Accountant
· Knowledge of manufacturing standard costing