Executive Assistant to C Suite Finance Executive for A Super Fun Company!!
Our client is an award winning, best places to work, super cool company that is growing like crazy. Awesome corporate campus with lots of fun things to do at lunch.
Did we mention the benefits are extraordinary? Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Generous time off, Adoption assistance, College savings plans and even pet insurance for your furry best friend!
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Book complex domestic and international travel. Must have experience confirming passport and visa details.
- Manage an ever moving and full calendar.
- Organize and plan for meetings down to the smallest detail.
- Act as the liaison to other departments.
- Schedule and organize team activities including meetings and events.
- Manage outside vendors.
- Prepare presentation decks utilizing Powerpoint.
- Handle some personal assistant responsibilities including scheduling after hours dinners and family events.
If you posses these skills and are ready to make a move to high energy, creative and fun environment, contact our office ASAP! There is more outstanding information we can share.
- 7 plus years experience supporting VP level or above in finance.
- Outstanding Microsoft office skills including PowerPoint, Outlook Calendaring and e-mail, Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the bigger picture.
- A proactive approach to supporting senior level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to support at least 2 senior level executives
- Experience working in a global organization including familiarity with international travel and Visa requirements.
- Strong work stability.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience highly preferred.