LSI Graphic Solutions, a division of LSI Industries, Inc., is a leading visual image company helping global brands and retailers create strong brand identities and meaningful customer experiences through custom interior and exterior environmental graphics and décor programs, unique architectural elements and displays, illuminated graphics and digital engagement solutions.
The company is in the process of a major growth plan, with initiatives including vertical segment expansion and sales resource additions. As a result, we are searching for a finance leader and business partner, this position will be highly engaged in all growth initiatives.
The scope of this role includes providing finance business partner support to the President and relevant organization functions including; Sales Marketing, Manufacturing, Design/Development, and Supply Chain. This position is based in our manufacturing center in North Canton and has P&L responsibility for the division, including two additional remote locations.
- Accountable for all Financial Planning/Closing/Reporting activities for the business, with a strong emphasis on the P&L and select Balance Sheet items. The planning cycle includes; annual plan, quarterly forecast, and monthly current view. The planning and reporting process involves a matrix of projects, vertical segments, and emerging revenue streams.
- Rigorously profile the actual performance of the business, including complete analysis and reconciliation of EBITDA performance. These include key performance measurements of Sales volume, selling price, material purchase costs, labor productivity, variable and fixed cost overhead spending, installation costs &SG&A. Strong focus on non-financial metrics/indicators such as headcount, safety, on-time delivery, quality, etc. Lead monthly business reviews including forward forecast guidance.
- Partner closely with President and function leaders to develop/execute key projects and initiatives. Provide management insight and analysis to growth plans including; new product development projects, key customer quotations, new account s, etc.
- Manage all Product cost activities for this project job business model. This includes all elements of Product Cost and management of ecosystem of vendor partnerships.
- Work with headquarters Finance team to develop and maintain internal business control framework and testing. Position will coordinate outside audit visits and testing.
- Work closely with President and leadership team on go-forward strategic business roadmap planning, and develop critical go-forward business case reinvestment proposals.
- The position will manage a finance team and leverage the shared service group for select standard transaction activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Individual must have Finance experience in a project job business environment, serving regional and national markets. Experience with complete end-to-end business model required.
- Experience in driving change management, working in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Approximately 15 years of experience in business environment a project job business model.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance is required. MBA is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of cost accounting techniques, with specific experience with standard costing.
- Ability to think critically about the business, possess strong analytical skills, and broad business orientation. Exhibit strong curiosity about the business model.
- ERP experience required, preferably in large systems, such as JD Edwards, SAP, etc.
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills. The candidate will be a visible and vocal member of the management team, collaborate and maturely challenge various key stakeholders.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and public entities required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
In return for your outstanding qualifications, we offer a competitive compensation package, including generous bonus and excellent benefit plans. We are centrally located to the major highway systems in Stark County and offer a great work-life balance.