RomAnalytics is hiring for a Credit & Collections Rep for Teva Pharmaceuticals. We provide an excellent benefits package for our contingent workforce, while Teva treats everyone has an employee. If you are seeking to work for a top-notch, local company and meet the following requirements, please send me your updated resume.
Accountable for the reviewing and routing incoming customer claims through initial review and some basic analysis and determine course of action. Timely processing and reconciliation of rebates, admin fees, promos, shortage/damage claims and other miscellaneous credits. Interact with customers both verbally and via email on claim requests and relating to customer issues. Ability to work closely with Accounts Receivable on resolving variances between the customer’s claims and payments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for collecting information on product claims (Damages and Shortages) during shipment and determination of course of action.
• Monitor and minimize deductions. Maintain deduction level and processing objectives as determined by management.
• Create and maintain reports to track progress of deduction resolution.
• Deal directly with customers
• Ability to work well under tight timeframes
• Support sales team with accurate customer inquiries
• Assist in preparing month-end close
• Calculation and comparison to customer data for all rebates and admin fees. Work closely with Operational areas address and/or escalate questions and concerns
• Provide exceptional support to our customers (internal and external) by fielding inquiries, responding to ad hoc requests and processing claims accurately and timely.
• Must have prior Pharma experience or large corporate B2B exp
• Knowledge of Basic Accounting
• BS Degree in Accounting or other Business Discipline preferred, but not required.
• Extensive work experience is comparable to a degree.
• One - Three years of experience in a heavy collection environment. At least two years of experience should be with a manufacturer of consumer goods or other industry whose customer base included major retail or chain stores or wholesale pharmaceutical distributors
• Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office(Strong Excel knowledge)
• Exceptional communication, planning, organizational and reliability are a must.
Position is 8 am to 5 pm . 40 hours a week.
Job Type: Contract
Required experience: Minimum 2+ years of progressive accounting /finance analysis experience in a mid to large corporation
Required language: English
Education Required : Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance