Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Professional Partners Group
Posted on Feb 28
Senior Accountant(s)– Phoenix, Arizona
We are an Industrial company that is looking for a Senior Accountant(s) who has worked for a Big Four Accounting Firm (or Public Accounting exp) and has their CPA or is a CPA candidate (with Public Accounting exp) you will be responsible for performing all general accounting duties including general ledger account maintenance and reconciliation. The position will include performing month end closing duties and ensure an accurate monthly closing process, internal controls review and analysis of month-end results. This role has some Controller type duties and could turn into a Controller role.
• Supports in month end close process.
• Maintains general ledger accuracy, including ensuring the monthly account reconciliations are complete.
• Manages assigned resources to ensure that the accounts payable, invoicing, and payroll processes are executed properly.
• Ensures compliance with accounting policies, principles and procedures.
• Provides Controller type duties ensuring data integrity of ERP Systems.
• Supports inventory and cost accounting activities as assigned.
• Participates in monthly and quarterly P&L analysis.
• Supports forecasting and business planning as assigned by the Plant controller.
• Supports fixed asset accounting and reconciliation.
• Drives savings to the bottom line by taking on and developing special projects to improve plant efficiency.
Work Experience 3-5 years in a industrial or manufacturing environment with strong financial analysis.
Bachelor degree in accounting, CPA highly desired.
Functional Knowledge Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, etc..) a plus
Strong analytical and independent decision making skills.
Strong understanding of internal controls and leadership skills to drive compliance and improvement.
Terms of Usage
AccountingProfessional.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)