Our client, a South Miami based, high end luxurious corporation in the hospitality industry has engaged us in helping them identify a sharp, public/private Accounting Manager to join their explosively growing firm based out of the Coral Gables area.
- Meet with board members and the financial committee to review financials and respond to any and all client accounting questions
- Oversee all functions within the Accounting department while maintaining excellence for processes, methods and personnel.
- Act as an intermediary between client accounting, corporate accounting, and operations to ensure month-end, quarter-end, and year-end processes are completed
- Address issues with special projects in regards to accounting
- Support the organizational culture of continuous improvement, identify organizational needs both current and future, and develop or adjust staff and related resources within the accounting services department as necessary
- Develop Key Performance Metrics which drive accountability and performance. Measuring the quality and timeliness of products and analyze the results
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Mix of public and private industry experience preferred but not a deal breaker
- 4+ years of related accounting experience required
- CPA license strongly preferred