An industry leader in distribution is looking for a management level CPA to join the organization.
They have over 60 location and distribution centers and are poised for significant growth. The company’s vision is to be the fastest, easiest, and best in service for customers to do business. They are offering excellent compensation and bonus, competitive benefits, with a prime location in the Dallas area.
· Build and manage of a team of AP, AR and GL Accountants
· Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with GAAP
· Maintain internal control and safeguards
· Analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
· Manage organizational cash flow forecasting by working with operations and department heads
· Manage Month-end close
· Work closely with Executive team and private equity group
· Assist with ERP implementation
Education and Experience:
· CPA required
· Minimum 8 years accounting experience (some distribution/manufacturing required)
· Solid experience with audit, budget development/analysis, AP/AR, GL and Payroll
· Strong Inventory Management Skills
· Expert Excel skills