Here is an excellent opportunity for a manufacturing Controller who wants very nice small town living!
Controller - Manufacturing - $120-130,000 plus excellent benefits and relocation assistance - Pivot Tables experience required - Danville, IL
Danville, IL is a pleasant community of approx. 35,000. Danville is 60 miles west of Indianapolis. Learn more here: http://www.cityofdanville.org/
Requirements for the Controller- Manufacturing:
• Minimum of a 4 year degree required. • MBA, CPA, and/or CMA would be a plus factor
• MUST know how to work with Pivot tables.
• 10 to 12 years of related finance or accounting experience; including 5 years in a management role, and 2 years of cost accounting
experience in a manufacturing environment
• Any automotive industry experience would be helpful, but is not required
• Strong knowledge, skills, and abilities in accounting analytical, problem solving, and decision-making with attention to detail
• Organizational, planning, and project management skills.
This is a LARGE plant, approaching $1/2 billion ($500 million) in revenue, 1,500 associates, and over 10,000 lines of data per day, so must know pivot tables.
Job Summary for the Controller Manufacturing: Leads and directs all financial and planning activities at the plant level to allow for the effective management of the business unit, and reports to the Plant Manager. Also assists the General Manager of Planning & Cost Control by providing accurate and timely financial and planning information.
Responsibilities of the Controller:
1. Manages, implements, and ensures compliance with all accounting and financial policies, practices, procedures, and initiatives for the Manufacturing Plant.
2. Prepares and/or oversees the preparation of all accounting ledgers, departmental reports, Profit & Loss statements, and “Plan to Actual” reports for the Plant on a timely basis
3. Monitors the classification of all expenditures to ensure that all capital, inventory, and manufacturing cost records are accurate
4. Leads and manages all financial planning activities at the Plant level
5. Conducts special accounting and cost studies of the financial records of the plant, and provides analyses and comments to assist in the interpretation of operating results
6. Performs specific cost planning activities focused on cost reductions and profit improvements
7. Verifies that all personnel requisitions are within the approved budget
8. Assists the Corporate Planning & Cost Control group, as needed
9. Prepares and/or provides other financial reporting and analyses as needed
Apply for immediate consideration!
Browse more open Accounting and Financial opportunities at our website, www.jdcotter.com!