A Syracuse HEALTHCARE FACILITY is seeking Certified Medical Biller Coder/ CPC preferred with a minimum of three (1) years experierrnce inpatient coding experience.
* COMPENSATIONS is $27.00 per hour based on experience.
* Certified Medical Biller Coder / CPC preferred WORK SCHEDULE is Monday through Friday, flexible weekday hours, preferably between 8 am and 5 pm.
Forty (40) hour work week.
* EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: The Certified Medical Biller Coder / CPC preferred must have a minimum of one (1) year of inpatient medical coding experience.
Acceptable education and credentialing for the Certified Medical Biller Coder / CPC preferred opportunity is not required but is a plus as follows:
CPC / Certified Professional Coder (Physician Practice)
CPB / Certified Professional Biller
CPC-H / Certified Professional Coder (Out-Patient) Hospital
CCS / Certified Coding Specialist
CMRS / Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist
CMBS / Certified Medical Billing Specialist
CPMA / Certified Professional Medical Auditor
RHIT / Registered Health Information Technician
RHIA / Registered Health Information Administrator
* JOB TYPE is Contingent to Retained/Permanent Employee, Full-time.
Benefits available for permanent / direct hire staff include (but not limited to):
* Experience in auditing is a plus but not required.
* FSA / Flexible Spending Account. This account is established for each employee which includes tax free contributions by the Employer and the Employee.
* HEALTH INSURANCE is provided with many different deductible options to choose from. Approximate Employee contribution for Single coverage is (approximately) $26.81 per pay period, Two person is $79.52, Family $123.14.
* VISION INSURANCE is provided. Co-pay is $15.00 for in network and $40.00 For out of network eye examinations. Eye glass co-pay is $25/$45. Contacts $25 co-pay.
* DENTAL INSURANCE is available.
* VACATION, PERSONAL & SICK TIME equal eight-teen (18) days paid and PAID HOLIDAYS (10). Twenty-eight (28) paid days off are accrued in the first year of employment.
CALL for more INFORMATION. (315) 451-8585
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.