Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage to budget.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client.
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development calls.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive audit experience in a medium to large public accounting firm or equivalent, Big 4 experience a plus.
- Active CPA license required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
- Travel Percentage: 40%