This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that serves clients in the areas of Accounting and Auditing, Financial Consulting, Estate Planning, Tax Preparation and Advice, Business Planning, Accounting System Design, Quick Books Consulting, Business Valuation, and other special areas. They serve many industries, including Construction, Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Distribution, Real Estate, Medical, Non-profit and Governmental, and others. The company is a strong supporter of work / life balance. Job Description
The Audit Manager protects client assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures and regulations.
1. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation.
2. Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
3. Completes audit reports by documenting audit tests and findings.
4. Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
5. Communicates audit findings by preparing final report; discusses findings with client.
6. Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; advises management on needed actions.
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
8. Manages a team of 2-3 professionals on audit engagements.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field combined with a minimum of three to five years of previous Audit experience required. CPA designation also required. Requires travel to business locations domestically (up to 25%).
A comprehensive total rewards package comprised of competitive salary, bonus opportunity and benefits is offered.