INNERCHANGE OVERVIEW: (www.innerchange.com)InnerChange is a leading owner and operator of long-term residential treatment services for young people experiencing emotional or behavioral difficulties. The InnerChange mission is to facilitate lasting positive change for young people and their families. Nationally recognized as a clinical leader in behavioral therapy, InnerChange is committed to the highest standards in clinical outcomes and utilizes the powerful CORE™ method of trust-based residential therapy. As the leader in clinical quality in the long-term residential treatment space, InnerChange seeks to grow its portfolio to serve its mission to heal more families than it does today.
The Accounts Receivable Lead is responsible for invoicing clients, school districts, and other third party payers. Collects funds invoiced and responds to client emails, calls, and answers questions from invoiced parties. The A/R Lead closes accounts once students are discharged, collects balances due, and issues refunds as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and distribute client invoices.
- Work closely with customers and department managers.
- Coordinate payments from clients to company programs.
- Apply discounts and credits as appropriate.
- Contact clients regarding outstanding balances and coordinate payments.
- Respond professionally to client requests in a timely manner.
- Work closely with third party payers, school districts, and government agencies to coordinate due payments.
- Apply insurance rate adjustments to invoices.
- Discuss invoices with clients over the phone, respond to emails, write letters, and log notes from conversations and interaction into the computer.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with clients and coordinate negotiations with direct supervisor/company controller.
- Update company programs on status of client payments and communicate those details clearly and in a timely manner.
- Complete other assignments as outlined by supervisor.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 1-2 years experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Prior experience in an Accounting function preferred.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with specific accounting and computer software.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts to apply concepts of fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Familiarity with special terminology such as legal, medical, or scientific terms.
- Skilled in typing a minimum of 50 wpm with high accuracy.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, procedures, and regulations.
- Ability to write reports, emails, and letters for daily business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Associate of science degree and two years of accounting experience preferred. Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Excel. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
If you know of someone who would be interested in this position, please contact Erik Backlund, Sr. Recruiter email@example.com or at 801-423-5297.
If interested in learning more, please submit a resume at www.innerchange.com/careers
InnerChange is an Equal Opportunity Employer