|LINK Recruiting Group, a specialized search and placement firm, is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a Denver based company. Our client shares a passion for fitness and the unwavering belief that wellness and fitness can transform lives and the world around us. This passion drives everything they do, and they are rapidly spreading their passion to new neighborhoods and cities throughout the country. As the company grows, so must their accounting team! They are looking for hard-working, smart, innovative, inspiring and fun-loving people to join them during this exciting time of growth. |
- Assist and provide direct support to the Accounting Team to include processing day-to- day vendor and payment obligations.
- Help facilitate, sort and prioritize high volume of invoices and statements to include researching accuracy of vendor invoices and statements.
- Analyze invoices to ensure accurate, true three-way match to assist in inventory tracking and purchase order process
- Resolve invoicing and/or purchasing discrepancies with vendors and Retail team
- Assist in reviewing, coding and processing Accounts Payable invoices, including assessing use tax
- Assist AP Supervisor with the weekly check / ACH run
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers in responding to inquiries and report requests.
- Collaborate with the Accounting Department to prepare and organize monthly accounts payable accrual reconciliations and other month end reports
- Perform other related accounting/finance work on an as needed basis
- Complete special projects required by AP Supervisor
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of accounts payable and maintaining general ledgers are highly desirable.
- This position requires that the candidate be self-motivated and reliable with a high level of flexibility.
- An ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information is necessary as well as confidentiality around financial and employee files.
- Experience with use tax, knowledge of inventory and purchase order processes, and strong three way match skills are essential.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel is required, Microsoft SL (Solomon), or other major accounting system experience is preferable.