LINK Recruiting Group, a specialized search and placement firm, is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for an East Denver company. Our client is the Rocky Mountain Region’s largest single source for multiple subcontracting services in the construction industry. Their success is due to the team members who arrive every day with a “can do” attitude and a drive to excel.
We're looking for a self-motivated, high performing individual with 2+ years of experience working with invoices, payment systems, journals, general ledgers, and reports. Additionally, the Accounts Payable Associate will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures in a timely manner within established time limits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Methodically review and verify high-volume invoices for goods and services
- Systematically reconcile vendor statements
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry, PO clearing, and non-PO invoices
- Maintain the A/P general ledger entries
- Process weekly check runs; preparing vendor checks, ACH's for mailing, and manual checks when required
- Maintain vendor files and filing system for all financial documents
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Work closely with the purchasing department
- Assist with month end closing
- Accurately maintain documentations
- Thrive in a fast paced environment while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Pay based upon experience $17 - $20/hour
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO and vacation
- They invest in ongoing employee training and professional development in addition to providing unparalleled health and wellness benefits. They even employ a full-time Wellness Coach who consults with employees on issues from diet and exercise to smoking cessation. Our client's dedication to employee advancement, success and overall well-being sets them apart and earns honors for being one of the Denver metro area’s best places to work.
- Our client encourages employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance, which ultimately makes everyone more effective and satisfied – at work and at home. Events like their annual company picnic and team-building outings offer fun social opportunities for employees to get to know one another and interact with company leaders in a casual environment. They make it a point to get to know one another as people rather than just co-workers.
- Their culture is committed to giving back to our community. They have supported numerous nonprofits and charities that improve the quality of life in Colorado.
LINK Recruiting Group is a specialized search and placement firm dedicated to cultivating long-term relationships with Accounting, Finance and Administrative professionals in multiple industries. At LINK Recruiting Group we recognize the unique dynamic in matching a candidate to a company. We devote our time to identifying our client's needs and matching them with our candidate's goals. With over 20 years of recruiting experience, we know what works: gathering the facts, managing the process and delivering results.