Our client has hired our firm exclusively to fill this position for Accounting Projects Manager. They are a wholesale fuel distributor, and one of the top 10 companies in Dallas. We are working exclusively with our client who is looking who is located in Dallas near NorthPark Mall. They are a wholesale fuel distributor looking for an Accounting Manager to add to their team. If you have a CPA, public accounting (preferable) experience supervising a team, and possess a desire to be on a fast track to growth, please reach out to discuss further.
The experience needed to be successful in this role includes:
- Management of complex operational settlements that includes direct supervision of 2 team members who would oversee 18 people, including staff and senior accountants with the majority possessing CPA's
- GL Accounting/month end close experience
- Problem solving and ensuring group requirements are being met on a daily basis
- Serving as the Subject Matter Expert "SME" within the department
- Leading the month end close process for volumes for the group
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 8 - 12 years experience
- Public Accounting (preferred)
- Relevant accounting experience (G/L, month end, payables) as a senior level accountant or an accounting superadvisory role
- Understanding of business transactions and appropriate accounting procedures
- Expertise with Excel and other Microsoft applications
Our client is offering above market salary with a generous bonus, competitive benefits, and the opportunity to advance quickly. Our client is ready to interview so contact us today for more information.