This is a great opportunity for someone coming out of Big 4 and looking to work for a publicly traded company in a challenging role with a variety of responsibilities. Responsibilities will include:
- improving the close process
- forecasting and budgeting
- SEC responsibilities for some parts of the 10Q/10K
- interface with senior leadership on opportunities to improve performance
- technical accounting
- ultimately taking on staff and building a team
- helping design next generation of reporting tools and ERP systems
- working closely with FP&A
- working with external auditors (Big 4)
Bachelors degree and CPA required. Must have 4+ years of experience at a Big 4 public accounting firm in audit.
For immediate and confidential consideration of this position, please email your resume to Tania Rupp directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.