LINK Recruiting Group, a specialized search and placement firm, is seeking an AP Accountant for our client in Louisville, CO. Operating since the early 1990’s, they are industry leaders in designing and manufacturing of many service items including ATM machines and bike stations. This position reports to the Controller and may also require special projects and analyses to be completed at the Controller’s request.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Inputting invoices monthly into the general ledger accounting system by using a three-way match and posting to proper business unit, department, and account codes in an accurate and timely manner.
• Processing EFT requests, check requests, and wire transfer requests.
• Developing/maintaining payable aging reports and files on vendor account balances; reconciling monthly.
• Tracking, reporting, and correcting all internal purchasing and receiving department inaccuracies that are caught through the AP invoice entry process
• Credit card, bank, and AP reconciliation
• Purchase order clearing report
• Record all prepaid expense additions monthly
• Accrued expenses reconciliation
• Coordinating with audit professionals while maintaining day-to-day responsibilities and setting all month and year end budget adjustments
• Enforcing consistent month-end cutoff as part of the month-end general ledger closing process
• Maintaining 1099’s and generating year-end reporting
• Record all fixed asset additions monthly and create the depreciation entry monthly
• Create and execute the amortization schedules and journal entry, monthly
• Analysis of any month over month, quarter over quarter, and year over year spend and budget variances
• Other reconciliations as needed
• Creating, implementing, enforcing, and modifying any existing policies as needed
• 3 – 5 years of AP and general accounting experience
• Accounting Degree is a plus
• Manufacturing experience is helpful
• Ability to handle detailed information required to perform job responsibilities
• Understanding of accounting principles and controls
• Familiarity with accounting programs and software
• Ability to demonstrate open communication both internally and externally
• The ability to pay attention to detail and manage time wisely and effectively
• The ability to be proactive and perform duties independently under general/minimal supervision
• Software savvy – Sage 100, MS Word/Excel/Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint
• The AP Accountant pay range is between $18 - $23 per hour DOE
• Comprehensive benefits package
LINK Recruiting Group is a specialized search and placement firm dedicated to cultivating long-term relationships with Accounting, Finance and Administrative professionals in multiple industries. At LINK Recruiting Group we recognize the unique dynamic in matching a candidate to a company. We devote our time to identifying our client's needs and matching them with our candidate's goals. With over 20 years of recruiting experience, we know what works: gathering the facts, managing the process and delivering results.