The role of the Accounting Manager requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, the ability to juggle multiple priorities, and have a proactive approach. A high level of integrity, and in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior management is also critical.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Required work authorization: United States
Location: Southlake, Texas
- Bank Reconciliations (Daily management of bank balance and reporting available cash)
- Manage tax filings; including registering/resolving any issues that arise.
- Overseeing all invoicing; including making/authorizing payments, researching account statement discrepancies, and overseeing AP clerk's entries in Intacct.
- Making journal entries
- Requesting W9's from new vendors, entering new vendors into accounting system.
- Perform as lead on special projects from time-to-time; ability to multi task and manage timelines.
- Minimum of three-years' experience as a Staff Accountant in the retail industry.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Excel, accounting software and databases, and ability to learn new software.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Organized with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Intacct is a plus.